[CIS-PAGID] IPEX question

Elie Haddad elie.haddad at umontreal.ca
Tue Oct 4 11:13:04 EDT 2011

You could also try ATG (or Campath) in order to be even more immunosuppressive. The question of myasthenia is important because if it is indeed a myasthenia, you could then consider plasmapheresis/rituximab.
In all cases, these therapeutical strategies come with an as fast as possible BMT with the best available donor. Cord blood may be there a good option (if no related matched donors) to get quickly a donor.
Elie

Elie Haddad, MD, PhD;
Professor of Pediatrics, University of Montreal,
Head, Pediatric Immunology and Rheumatology Division,
CHU Sainte-Justine, 3175 Cote Sainte-Catherine
Montreal, QC, H3T 1C5, Canada
Ph: 1 514 345 4713
fax: 1 514 345 4897
e-mail: elie.haddad at umontreal.ca