[CIS-PAGID] hepatitis in CVID

Cunningham-Rundles, Charlotte charlotte.cunningham-rundles at mssm.edu
Thu Oct 27 19:04:38 EDT 2011

Hi Ashish,

What are the lymphs in the liver? If B, maybe rituxan ( but I doubt that will be the case).

If T, are they activated ( DR+) or other? If so, maybe cyclosporin.

Traditionally, she would be given imuran however like other autoimmune hepatitis.

However, I suspect she has a bug there anyway. CVID subjects almost never get PCP unless they are already immune suppressed and so maybe that is still the underlying cause....

Good luck!

Charlotte Cunningham-Rundles, MD, PhD
Departments of Medicine and Pediatrics
The David S Gottesman Professor