[CIS-PAGID] Lymphoproliferative syndrome

Dr. Carsten Speckmann carsten.speckmann at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Fri Dec 2 13:07:34 EST 2011

XIAP deficiency (XLP2) can present with aspects of Crohn like disease (ulcers). Flow analysis of protein expression (and also SAP), NKT and apoptosis (increased) are helpful tests. What was the history of the other family members? x-linked? Regards, Carsten

--
Dr. Carsten Speckmann
Facharzt

phone: +49(0)761-270 43010