[CIS-PAGID] Partial CD4 deficiency, autoimmunity, bronchiectasis

Eleonora Gambineri eleonora.gambineri at unifi.it
Sun Dec 4 07:45:36 EST 2011

Thank you all for the useful inputs!
Will surely look at DOCK8 and wait results from radiosensitivity assay
that is ongoing already.

Best wishes,
Ele

--
Dott.ssa Eleonora Gambineri
Ricercatore Universitario
e-mail: eleonora.gambineri at unifi.it; e.gambineri at meyer.it

Eleonora Gambineri, MD
Researcher/Assistant Professor
University of Florence
Department of Sciences for Woman and Child's Health
"Anna Meyer" Children's Hospital
Viale Gaetano Pieraccini,24
50139 FIRENZE
ITALY
Tel +39 055 5662405 (office)/055 5662606(BMT ward)
Fax +39 055 4221012
e-mail: eleonora.gambineri at unifi.it; e.gambineri at meyer.it

----- Messaggio da fabriciopmonteiro at gmail.com ---------