[CIS-PAGID] E Multiforme following MMR

Ochs, Hans hans.ochs at seattlechildrens.org
Tue Dec 6 14:24:28 EST 2011

Joe, this is unknown territory.
I agree with your assessment, but if his child gets another MMR, let the CIS member know! It could be quite a story
hans

Hans D. Ochs, MD, Dr. med
Professor of Pediatrics | Jeffrey Modell Chair of Pediatric Immunology Research
Center for Immunity and Immunotherapies
Seattle Children's Research Institute | University of Washington

206-987-7450 OFFICE
206-987-7310 FAX
allgau at u.washington.edu<mailto:allgau at u.washington.edu>, hans.ochs at seattlechildrens.org<mailto:hans.ochs at seattlechildrens.org>

OFFICE 1900 Ninth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101
MAIL M/S C9S-7
WWW seattlechildrens.org<http://seattlechildrens.org/>

Assistant:
Dawn Marie Pares