[CIS-PAGID] Hypogam following Fontan

Fleisher, Thomas (NIH/CC/DLM) [E] TFleishe at cc.nih.gov
Fri Dec 16 15:24:17 EST 2011

Sorry, I failed to read the entire message so the issue to be excluded seems to be did the surgery involve enough to have any possibility of impacting the thoracic duct versus does she have a lymphoma which as noted in an abstract with the earlier email since this has been described (an extremely rare secondary cause of IL). Seems like constrictive pericarditis is unlikely as are primary IL or the inflammatory secondary IL.

Thomas A. Fleisher, M.D.
Chief, Department of Laboratory Medicine
NIH Clinical Center
301 496-5668 (T)
301 402-1612 (F)