[CIS-PAGID] AR Agammaglobulinemia

Jason W. Caldwell jcaldwel at wakehealth.edu
Thu Jan 5 12:56:34 EST 2012

Does anyone do the sequencing for AR Agammaglobulinemia? I have a patient that I am extremely interested to know if this is her underlying disorder. She is a neonate with no B cells and little or no lymphoid tissue. Any suggestions about sequencing for these disorders would be appreciated. I have contact Dr. Conley, but her lab is closed.

Thanks,
Jason

Jason W. Caldwell DO
Assistant Professory of Internal Medicine and Pediatircs
Section of Pulmonary, Critical Care, Allergic and Immunological Disease
Wake Forest Universtiy School of Medicine
Office: 336-716-5166
Administrative: 336-716-0752
Pager: 336-806-8330
jcaldwel at wfubmc.edu