[CIS-PAGID] Patient with suspected CID and recurrent HPV infection

Klaus Warnatz warnatze at t-online.de
Mon Feb 6 18:26:30 EST 2012

thanks that is a possibility which we have not actively excluded, no
echo available so far, from the description immunoglobulin levels would
be unusual and CD4 seemed less affected than CD8, but I agree that is a
possibility
we will check and let you know.
Thanks!

Klaus

--
Prof. Dr. Klaus Warnatz

UNIVERSITÄTSKLINIKUM FREIBURG
University Freiburg-Medical Center
Centrum für Chronische Immundefizienz (CCI)
Abteilung für Rheumatologie und Klinische Immunologie

Tel +49-761-270-77640 / Fax -71000 / Pager: 12-7100

Breisacher Str. 117, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
klaus.warnatz at uniklinik-freiburg.de
http://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de