[CIS-PAGID] Patient with suspected CID and recurrent HPV infection

Klaus Warnatz klaus.warnatz at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Tue Feb 7 09:36:54 EST 2012

Thanks Kate,

Gata2 have we considered monocytes are present but that does not rule it
out. Genetic testing pending.
Ever1/2 I don't have much expience with these but does he not have too
many immunological abnormalities for Ever?
Dock8 is a pain since there is no easy test. There is little otherwise
for DOCK 8 so we look first for the others.
Your mild Artemis was he / she radiosensitive?

Thanks

Klaus

Prof. Dr. Klaus Warnatz MD
Centre of Chronic Immunodeficiency
Div. of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology
University Medical Centre Freiburg
Klinik für Tumorbiologie (2.OG)
Breisacher Str. 117
79106 Freiburg