[CIS-PAGID] IVIG reaction

Cunningham-Rundles, Charlotte charlotte.cunningham-rundles at mssm.edu
Wed Feb 15 15:57:37 EST 2012

I agree with Jack. In my experience, the ones that have the most trouble
with bad reactions over time, are the most likely to not need it....

I have not collected data on this very rigorously but sure have seen this a
lot --aseptic meningitis, admissions to ER etc/.... You may have to
persuade her to have a better workup first.

Charlotte

Charlotte Cunningham-Rundles, MD, PhD
Departments of Medicine and Pediatrics
The Immunology Institute