[CIS-PAGID] IVIG reaction

Cunningham-Rundles, Charlotte charlotte.cunningham-rundles at mssm.edu
Thu Feb 16 09:19:42 EST 2012

So if I really meant to give someone Ig, I would give them say 1- 5 ml SQ in
the office, which would be 1 gram or even less, by slow push. There would
be a place in the low doses given each day or two, that would equal the
whole dose you want. That could also be done at home, each day with a small
amount. (and no pump needed)

Charlotte Cunningham-Rundles, MD, PhD
Departments of Medicine and Pediatrics
The David S Gottesman Professor