[CIS-PAGID] IVIG reaction

Hare, Nathaniel D NHare at Cheshire-Med.COM
Thu Feb 16 09:49:00 EST 2012

Jason,

That is interesting. I have discussed this with our neurologist. The
only reference I could find about this issue was:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8037406,

which concludes that aseptic meningitis is more likely to develop in
patients with a history of migraine. Not sure if that is true, but
interesting to think about none the less. My patient too has a history
of migraines, and her migraines worsened after her first episode of
aseptic meningitis.

Thank you for your comments.

Nathan

Nathaniel D. Hare MD