[CIS-PAGID] (no subject)

Christine M. Seroogy, MD cmseroogy at pediatrics.wisc.edu
Wed Feb 22 17:52:08 EST 2012

Dear Christian,

Have you looked at Treg cells in your patient?

See the following report, your patient has some similar features:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1081120610602517

Chris

Christine M. Seroogy MD, FAAAAI
Associate Professor
University of Wisconsin
Department of Pediatrics
Division of Allergy, Immunology & Rheumatology
1111 Highland Avenue
4139 WIMR
Madison, WI 53705-2275
phone: 608-263-2652
fax: 608-265-9721

Confidentiality Notice follows:
The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any)
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the
addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken, or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and
may
be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please delete all
electronic copies of this message (and the documents attached to it, if
any), destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify me
immediately
by replying to this email. Thank you.