[CIS-PAGID] Help for refractory CVID associated enteropathy

John Ziegler j.ziegler at unsw.edu.au
Wed Feb 22 18:23:00 EST 2012

Dear Chris

Have you considered or do you have any information about TNF antagonists in this setting?

John

A/Prof. John B. Ziegler
School of Women's & Children's Health, University of NSW
C/o Department of Immunology & Infectious Diseases
Sydney Children's Hospital
High St., Randwick NSW 2031
Australia
T: (02) 93821515