[CIS-PAGID] (no subject)

christian.wysocki at yale.edu christian.wysocki at yale.edu
Thu Feb 23 07:02:39 EST 2012

Thanks again everybody.

The overarching themes seem to be
1. Polytherapy, with T cell specific agents
2. Further exploration of Treg deficiency (perhaps with FoxP3 staining), as
Rapamycin may be worth adding to the arsenal if we find they are
deficient, and
it may suggest that she needs consideration of even more aggressive therapies
such as transplant if these fail, although this would be high risk.

I will put these suggestions to the rest of the group. Thanks very much,

Chris