[CIS-PAGID] (no subject)

Paris, Kenneth kparis at lsuhsc.edu
Thu Feb 23 16:27:33 EST 2012

My experience is similar to Charlotte's. Entocort and then 6MP worked really well for one of our complex CVID/CID patients with chronic enteropathy/inflammatory bowel disease symptoms. We had tried gluten free diet, and Entocort alone with some improvement. The 6MP was added as treatment for autoimmune hepatitis, and while being treated with the 6MP we saw near complete resolution of GI symptoms. The gi symptoms remained controlled during the slow taper of 6MP, and even with very small 6MP doses the symptoms remained tolerable.

Ken

Kenneth Paris MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
A/I Fellowship Training Program Director
Division of Allergy and Immunology
LSU Health Sciences Center
Children's Hospital of New Orleans

Mail:
200 Henry Clay Avenue
Children's Hospital
Research Institute for Children 4th Floor
New Orleans, LA 70118
Phone: 504-896-9589
Fax: 504-896-9311
Email: kparis at lsuhsc.edu <mailto:kparis at lsuhsc.edu>

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) indicated above. Use or disclosure of information e-mailed in error is respectfully prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete the original message or you may call 504-896-9589. Thank you.