[CIS-PAGID] Patient with Selective Antibody deficiency andautoimmune disorder

Richard Wasserman drrichwasserman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:43:51 EST 2012

Although I have no personal experience, there was some discussion at last
year's CIS and Modell meetings that rituximab was, on balance, a better
biologic response modifier for patients on IgG therapy because the IgG
covers its effect while the anti-TNF drugs impair another segment of the
host defense system.
Richard Wasserman

Richard L. Wasserman, MD, PhD
DallasAllergyImmunology