[CIS-PAGID] CVID, GH deficiency, cone dystrophy

Eleonora Gambineri eleonora.gambineri at unifi.it
Fri Mar 9 10:25:13 EST 2012

Dear Elena,

in STAT5b deficiency there is GH insensitivity and usually lung
involvement. GH is high and IGF1/IGFBP3 are low. Have you tested
those? Moreover, did the patient respond to GH replacement? because
there is usually no response in STAT5b deficiency.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Eleonora

Dott.ssa Eleonora Gambineri
Ricercatore Universitario

Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per la
Salute della Donna e del Bambino
Ospedale Pediatrico "Anna Meyer", Dipartimento di Oncoematologia-Unità
TMO
Viale Gaetano Pieraccini, 24
50139 FIRENZE
Tel 055 5662405 (ufficio)
055 5662606 (reparto T.M.O.)
Fax 055 4221012
e-mail: eleonora.gambineri at unifi.it; e.gambineri at meyer.it

Eleonora Gambineri, MD
Researcher/Assistant Professor

University of Florence, Department of Sciences for Woman and Child's
Health
"Anna Meyer" Children's Hospital, Department of Haem/Onc-BMT Unit
Viale Gaetano Pieraccini, 24
50139 FIRENZE
ITALY
Tel +39 055 5662405 (office)