[CIS-PAGID] 10yo with lymphopenia and chronic lung disease

Nacho Gonzalez nachgonzalez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 13:13:19 EDT 2012

BAL could help in case of Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis (PAP) . There are
cases of PAP secondary to ADA (the enzyme assay is not always reliable so I
would go directly to gene sequencing) deficiencies (Grunebaum JACI 2012)

As the patient shows a Tlo Blo Nk+ phenotype, have you considered a leaky
DNA repair defect? Has the patient a normal clinical phenotype?

Regards

Luis Ignacio Gonzalez Granado
Immunodeficiencies Unit
Hospital 12 octubre. Madrid. Spain