[CIS-PAGID] Puzzling Patient #1

Seppänen Mikko Mikko.Seppanen at hus.fi
Thu May 3 01:17:44 EDT 2012

Never ever seen such,

however, the differential in the literature of necrotizing cervical adenitis, as I remember it, is VERY short, usually if no bacterial pathogens are isolated, only IV drug use (any history of that?), Kikuchi-Fujimoto and lupus (lupus serology?) are mentioned (or was there an occasional Castleman as well?).

However, since I have a what I have called CVIDs-patient who presented with this (and necrotizing adenitis was thought to have been caused by IVDU), I guess I need to check... I'll tell if it comes out positive.... But Yours has no CVIDs.

mikko

Helsinki, Finland