[CIS-PAGID] CVID? Diagnosed Incidentally in Healthy Patient, What Do I Do?

Dr. Carsten Speckmann carsten.speckmann at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Mon May 7 16:02:32 EDT 2012

In our experience (similiar as for cardiac MRI) it depends on the age of the patient. Good qualtiy imaging requires that the patient can lie still for the time of the procedure (+/-20min). For a young patient this can be a long time.

Carsten Speckmann

--
Sent from my phone - please excuse the brevity and possible typos

Dr. Carsten Speckmann
Center for Chronic Immunodeficiency - CCI
and Center of Pediatrics
University of Freiburg
Germany
phone: +49 (0)761 270 43010
fax: +49 (0)761 270 45990
www.cci.uniklinik-freiburg.de

>>> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21622550

>>> Perhaps an opportunity for us to find out if this true or not.

>>> JB