[CIS-PAGID] T - B - conditioning

Nacho Gonzalez nachgonzalez at gmail.com
Thu May 17 04:50:17 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I have a SCID patient (three month old female) T-B-NK + [Total lymph
590/uL, CD4+CD45RA+ 4/uL, CD4+CD45RA+CD31+ 5% (normal above 44%) , CD19 2
/uL, CD3+56- 466 /uL] with rotavirus and CMV infection -with hemorrhagic
enterocolitis. However her clinical condition is stable- (CMV viral load
122.000 copies/ml, on ganciclovir treatment -viral load under treatment
pending- )
RAG1/2 genes: normal.
Artemis & ADA: pending, but no bird-like face, no bone abnormalities,
normal uric acid and normal neurological examination). FOCI assay is pending

There isn´t identical familial donor. Search for a non-familial donor:
pending

I would like to know which ideal conditioning regimen do you suggest for
this patient

Any other thoughts? Any input would be welcomed.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Luis Ignacio Gonzalez Granado
Immunodeficiencies Unit
Hospital 12 octubre. Madrid. Spain