[CIS-PAGID] Autoimmune neutropenia and CVID - need advice

Nacho Gonzalez nachgonzalez at gmail.com
Sun May 20 10:50:10 EDT 2012

I have a similar patient (now 9y.o) with brain granuloma three years
ago.She developed autoimmune neutropenia,anemia and thrombopenia. Rituxan
worked well (Charlotte's has experience in this condition... See previous
discussions in this mailing list). Due to chronic hepatitis and lung
disease she is now under cyclosporine...uneventfully. So I would try with
rituxan,works well with autoimmune citopenias refractory to steroids and
immunoglobulins.
Best regards,

Luis Ignacio Gonzalez Granado
Immunodeficiencies unit