[CIS PIDD] Adult patient moving to Frankfurt

Klaus Warnatz klaus.warnatz at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Mon Jun 4 12:41:13 EDT 2012

Sure we are very happy to see the patient,
we are also supporting a local team in Frankfurt in the Rheumatology department of the university hospital (Dr.Wahle). They are currently building a PID outpatient clinic.
As Carsten mentioned we are very happy to support the patient while in Germany and can combine efforts with the Frankfurt team.
If she would like to come to Freiburg, she can either directly contact me (information see below) or through our outpatient clinic study nurse Ms Klima +4976127037500

with best regards

Klaus
Prof. Dr. med. Klaus Warnatz

UNIVERSITÄTSKLINIKUM FREIBURG
University Freiburg-Medical Center
Centre of Chronic Immunodeficiency
Division of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology

Tel: +49-761-270-77640 / FAX -71000 / Pager: 12-7100

Breisacher Str. 117, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
klaus.warnatz at uniklinik-freiburg.de
http://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/cci