[CIS PIDD] Teen with immunodeficiency and recent onset ataxia

Notarangelo, Luigi Luigi.Notarangelo at childrens.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 13 19:48:26 EDT 2012

Dock8? Eosinophilia, low IgM, high IgE would be consistent. Most patients have interagenic deletions that can be identified with array for CNV

Gigi Notarangelo

Sent from my iPhone

Luigi D. Notarangelo, MD
Jeffrey Modell Chair of Pediatric Immunology Research
Division of Immunology
Children's Hospital Boston
Professor of Pediatrics and Pathology
Harvard Medical School