[CIS PIDD] CGD patient

Church, Joseph JChurch at chla.usc.edu
Sat Jun 16 12:05:14 EDT 2012

At presentation did he have other indicators of HLH?
- leukopenia
- thrombocytopenia
- spiking fevers
- organomegaly

Re HLH in CGD: see Parekh C et al. Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis in Children with Chronic Granulomatous Disease. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2011; 56:460-2.

Joe Church
Children's Hospital Los Angeles