[CIS PIDD] Neuropsychiatric Lupus Erythematosus

Juan Carlos Aldave Becerra jucapul_84 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 09:49:19 EDT 2012

Dear Doctors,
I have a colleague whose children has been diagnosed with neuropsychiatric lupus erythematosus.Please, can you send me information about current diagnosis approach and therapeutic strategies?Also it would be great if you know where I can send samples to perform diagnostic studies not available in Peru, if needed (eg. antineuronal antibodies, etc.).
Thank you very much,
Juan Carlos Aldave, MDAllergy and Clinical ImmunologyRebagliati Martins National Hospital - Lima, Peru