[CIS PIDD] Lichen planus

Paris, Kenneth kparis at lsuhsc.edu
Tue Jun 26 19:46:37 EDT 2012

We have a patient with classic Good Syndrome who developed oral/vaginal LP that was recalcitrant to topical steroids. We've had a decent response with Soriatane, which may be easier to use than thalidomide though maybe less effective (similar risk profile in certain age groups, but doesn't have the stigma or restrictions of thalidomide). Your patient sounds more severe than our patient, but it may be worth a trial.

Ken

Kenneth Paris MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
A/I Fellowship Training Program Director
Division of Allergy and Immunology
LSU Health Sciences Center
Children's Hospital of New Orleans

Mail:
200 Henry Clay Avenue
Children's Hospital
Research Institute for Children 4th Floor
New Orleans, LA 70118
Phone: 504-896-9589
Fax: 504-896-9311
Email: kparis at lsuhsc.edu <mailto:kparis at lsuhsc.edu>

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) indicated above. Use or disclosure of information e-mailed in error is respectfully prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete the original message or you may call 504-896-9589. Thank you.