[CIS PIDD] some help from Chile

patricia roessler vergara patriciaroessler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:30:29 EDT 2012

Dear Christina:
Thank you for your answer
Me and the patient would be very happy to send you samples, so tell me how
can we proceed for that.
About the 50% of your patients that you finally catalog as CVID....in what
do you base the diagnosis, only because they maintain altered memory B
cells after two years of rituxan? or because they have specific antibodies
alterations. If they have low response to vaccination could also be do to
rituxan or is more specific of CVID.
I found that my patient had specific anti pneumococcal antibodies and they
were all low (pre-vaccination), I am waiting for the post vaccination ones

Thanks
Patricia

If you would like to send me her samples, I would be happy to include your
patient.