[CIS PIDD] Possible DOCK8 with complications

Michael Albert mialbert at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 11:37:49 EDT 2012

I would prefer BuFlu (or if available TreoFlu) over Flu Mel, because
you might want a little more myeloablation. Rituximab sounds good.
Actually the JC in the CSF concerns me more than the EBV, but I have
no good suggestion what to do about it other than fast
immunereconstitution, so I hope you have a well matched donor and will
be able to withdraw immunosuppression early.
Michael