[CIS PIDD] HSCT center in Pakistan or India ?

Abraham, Roshini S., Ph.D. Abraham.Roshini at mayo.edu
Mon Jul 16 14:04:09 EDT 2012

Dr. Adeli,

You could potentially contact Dr. M. Joseph John, Chief of Hematology
and the BM Unit at the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, Punjab,
India (mjosephjohn at gmail.com). He has done allo-HCT in his center,
though not too many. Another center in India would be at the Christian
Medical College Hospital in Vellore, India. Dr. Mammen Chandy would be
another person to contact in India for further information about HCT
centers in India. I do not have his contact information but Dr. Joseph
John would be able to put you in touch. I am not sure if there are
other centers doing HCT in India, example in Mumbai and someone else on
this list may know.

Roshini Sarah Abraham
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
Mayo Clinic
Rochester, MN-55905