[CIS PIDD] Does this patient have PID?

Yeşim Yılmaz Demirdağ dryesimyilmaz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 22:17:30 EDT 2012

Lowest H & H occurred during the pregnancy miscarriage, and it was 10.9 &
32. Last levels (she is still symptomatic with daily fevers, night sweats,
weight loss, fatigue) have been around 12.5 & 38.
U/A has been normal, no proteinuria so far.
I will check Factor H level.
Anticardiolipin and lupus anticoagulants were negative several times. Would
that rule out anti-phospolipid antibody syndrome?
thanks,