[CIS PIDD] Patient with thymoma, autoimmunity, recurrent infections, normal Igs and B cells

Juan Carlos Aldave Becerra jucapul_84 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:53:25 EDT 2012

Dear Yesim,
Thank you for your response.Currently we don't perform pneumococcal titers in Peru.I will look for CF.
Thank you very much,

Juan Carlos Aldave, MD
Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Rebagliati Martins National Hospital - Lima, Peru
Primary Immunodeficiency Committee of the Latin American Association of Immunology
WAO Special Committee on Eosinophil and Mast Cell Disorders
Clinical Immunology Committee of the IUIS

CC: pagid at list.clinimmsoc.org