[CIS PIDD] Adult with recurrent HSV-1 and VZV infections

Oner Ozdemir oner.ozdemir.md at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 01:50:25 EDT 2012

Dear Dr Lederman;

It has been well known that NK-cell qualitative and quantitative defects go
with recurrent viral infections such as HSV.
Your patient's NK cell percentage* a little low (6%).* We would expect it
betwen 7- 31 (13)% for a normal adult.
I agree that you should check her NK cytotoxicity from PBMNCc as well.

Regads;

Oner Ozdemir, MD

--
Öner Özdemir, MD