[CIS PIDD] CGD and cutaneous ulcers

M.H.Haverkamp at lumc.nl M.H.Haverkamp at lumc.nl
Sun Aug 12 11:12:50 EDT 2012

Dear Dr. Nelson,

My professor, Jaap van Dissel (J.T.van Dissel MD PhD FRCPedin) at the infectious diseases department of the Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC) in the Netherlands (which is about 20 kilometers from The Hague) would be very happy to see her as a patient. At our department we are working among others on primary immunodeficiencies.

I give you his email address and the phone number of the department directly:

J.T.van_Dissel at lumc.nl
+31-70-5262613

Yours sincerely,

Margje H. Haverkamp