[CIS PIDD] DOCK8

Ochs, Hans hans.ochs at seattlechildrens.org
Fri Aug 24 15:06:40 EDT 2012

Hi,
Unless the patient is the offspring of a consanguineous family, I would still consider AD HIES a possibility, since the facial changes are not present in infants.
We do both in our CLIA approved lab, STAT3 and DOCK8. NIH is also set up to sequence both.
If you are interested let us know and Mary will send you the details how to submit sample etc
hans

Colleagues,

I am following a 3 year old boy with severe eczema, IgE of 7900, multiple
food and environmental allergies, hx of recurrent viral infections, now
with eczema herpeticum and Staph infection, joint hyperextensibility. He
lacks the classic facial features AD Hyper IgE. I strongly consider to
study DOCK8 mutation for this child. Does anyone know who would be able
study this test? I don't see that it is commercially available yet.
Thanks,
Elif

Elif Dokmeci, MD
Pediatric Immunology
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
University of New Mexico Children's Hospital
Phone: 505 272 8185
Fax: 505 272 4549

Hans D. Ochs, MD, Dr. med
Professor of Pediatrics | Jeffrey Modell Chair of Pediatric Immunology Research
Center for Immunity and Immunotherapies
Seattle Children's Research Institute | University of Washington

206-987-7450 OFFICE
206-987-7310  FAX
allgau at u.washington.edu, hans.ochs at seattlechildrens.org

OFFICE   1900 Ninth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101
MAIL      M/S C9S-7
WWW     seattlechildrens.org

Assistant:
Dawn Marie Pares