[CIS PIDD] 3 month old Pneumocystis pneumonia, normal labs

Karin Chen karin.chen at hsc.utah.edu
Wed Sep 5 13:55:39 EDT 2012

Good to know that rash can be minimal in AD HIES. I had always thought there would be at least some obvious eczematous rash presenting in the neonatal period. The ulcerative lesion on the foot did not require antibiotics and on my exam her skin was totally clear, so I thought there was low likelihood of hyper IgE. I will check IgE and consider STAT3 testing. Karin