[CIS PIDD] Primary immune deficiency and alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency?

Heather Lehman hkm at buffalo.edu
Fri Sep 7 11:03:34 EDT 2012

I follow a set of 11-year-old identical twin girls with A1AT (PiZZ phenotype) and
specific antibody deficiency.

Heather Lehman, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
University at Buffalo School of Medicine
Women and Children's Hospital of Buffalo
219 Bryant Street
Buffalo, New York 14222
Phone: 716-878-7258
Fax: 716-888-3841