[CIS PIDD] 8mo old boy hypereosinophilia

Hoernes Miriam Miriam.Hoernes at kispi.uzh.ch
Thu Sep 20 11:32:14 EDT 2012

Yes we agree. Ellen Renner from Munich and her lab are doing the DOCK8 analysis and the STAT3 hotspots (as far as I have understood, these are the regions where 90% of the mutations are located).
Thank you very much,

Miriam Hoernes

Dr. med. Miriam Hoernes
Ärztin Abteilung Immunologie/Allergologie
Jeffrey Modell Diagnostic Center for Primary Immunodeficiencies
Universitäts-Kinderspital Zürich
Steinwiesstrasse 75
CH-8032 Zürich
Tel.: +41 (0)44-266-7311