[CIS PIDD] a patient with GCD+lymphoma

Saul Oswaldo Lugo Reyes dr.lugo.reyes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:11:48 EDT 2012

Dear Dr. Kim,

We cannot conclude cancer is frequent in CGD, but we are aware of
at least three other cases of lymphoma, as well as leukemia and some
solid tumors reported before (please find an attached pdf)

If histology is conclusive, there's a good chance it is lymphoma.

I'm sorry I cannot help with the resistant infections, it is a bit
of a problem. Aspergillus might not resolve until after stem cell
transplantation.

Good luck. A very interesting case.

Sincerely,

Saul.

--
Saúl Oswaldo Lugo Reyes

Investigador en Ciencias Médicas
Unidad de Investigacion en Inmunodeficiencias
9° piso, Torre de Investigacion,
Instituto Nacional de Pediatria
Coyoacan 04530 DF, Mexico
+52(55)10840900 ext. 1866
"La penicilline guérit les humains; le vin les rend heureux"
"If penicillin cures sicknesses, Jerez resuscitates dead people". -Sir
Alexander Fleming