[CIS PIDD] 8 weeks old baby with chr. diarrhea, FTT and autoantibodies, eczema: ???IPEX

Elif Dokmeci edokmeci at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 23:19:12 EDT 2012

Thank you very much for your very valuable input on this case.
I was expecting FOXP3 protein be low, but came as normal. I didt get the
full report yet. I will find out CD25 staining tomorrow.
His mitogen responses and lymp enumeration studies were all normal.
I only started Tacro for now, as I wasnt sure about DM status, didnt want
to cause glucose issues. GI bx hopefully be more informative.
How did you give Tacro? Currently he is on iv infusion, awaiting for GI
report. Did your patients have villous atrophy?

Thanks
Elif

--
Elif Dokmeci, MD