[CIS PIDD] Photographs of skin lesions in JMML

Juan Carlos Aldave Becerra jucapul_84 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 00:33:52 EDT 2012

Dear Dr. Ziegler,
Thank you for your interest. The patient was admitted this week in my hospital, I have suggested a biopsy of the skin lesions (they look like inflammatory infiltrates). I will take photographs and send them to you next week (now I am in another city).
I attach a summary of his history.
Kind regards,
Juan Carlos Aldave, MDAllergy and Clinical ImmunologyRebagliati Martins National Hospital - Lima, PeruPrimary Immunodeficiency Committee of the Latin American Association of ImmunologyWAO Special Committee on Eosinophil and Mast Cell DisordersClinical Immunology Committee of the IUIS