[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Autoimmune polyglandular syndrome with low immunoglobulins

Dr. Carsten Speckmann carsten.speckmann at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Wed Nov 7 07:57:27 EST 2012

You might be interested in this abstract of Elisabetta Traggiai:

http://esid.ekonnect.co/ESID_277/poster_39061/program.aspx

Elisabetta might also be able to tell you how these B cells
abnormalities translate into a clinical relevant "IgG phenoytpe" in her
cohort.

Kind regards, Carsten Speckmann

--
Dr. med. Carsten Speckmann