[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Difficult patient

Dr. Carsten Speckmann carsten.speckmann at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Mon Nov 26 11:48:44 EST 2012

We have seen CNS lesion (however rather resembling vasculitis like
lesions) and hypogamma in atypical FHL. have you checked degranulation
of NKs?

1. Rohr J, Beutel K, Maul-Pavicic A, Vraetz T, Thiel J, Warnatz K, et
al.
Atypical familial hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis due to mutations in
UNC13D and STXBP2 overlaps with primary immunodeficiency diseases.
Haematologica 2010;95:2080–7.

--

Dr. med. Carsten Speckmann
Facharzt