[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Suspected vaccine-acquired rotavirus infection in X-HIGM

Cowan, Mort mcowan at peds.ucsf.edu
Fri Jan 11 12:53:09 EST 2013

I agree with Joe. We've had limited success with oral IVIG for rotavirus. Frankly, we've not seen it clear without correction of the T cell defect at least in SCID patients and it's probably true for X-HIGM. Mort

Morton J. Cowan, M.D.
Professor of Pediatrics
Chief, Allergy, Immunology, and Blood and Marrow Transplant Division
UCSF Children's Hospital, Room M659
505 Parnassus Ave
San Francisco, CA 94143-1278

Phone: 415-476-2188