[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] wart predisposition syndrome?

Verbsky, James jverbsky at mcw.edu
Fri Jan 11 17:28:49 EST 2013

Ive posted this before but I have seen inverted CD4 to CD8 ratios in xIAP. I was wondering if others can comment. The original description also had some patients with the same phenotype. They are susceptible to other viruses..so i agree that its worth a look

James Verbsky MD/PhD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
Medical College of Wisconsin
Milwaukee, WI 53226