[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] infections, rash, failure to thrive, recurrent hyperosmolar dehydration

Seppänen Mikko Mikko.Seppanen at hus.fi
Mon Jan 21 03:20:55 EST 2013

WES sounds good. Howvere, concerning CGH, karyotype and PIDD,

they are worthwhile often, will reval not only most partial diGeorges, but also other microdeletion/translocation syndromes with variable PIDDs like those including heavy chain locus, Wolf-Hirschhorn, 18q sdr, Xq22, Smith-Magenis, Jacobsen, Turner, t(11;16)(q24.2;q24.1), ICF.... (not all have dysmorphic features). In general, we will probably continue to have surprises in this area now that CGH has become widely available and cheaper. They are still cheaper than WES.

mikko seppänen, Finland