[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] LES vs atypical lymphoproliferation?

Dr. Carsten Speckmann carsten.speckmann at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Fri Feb 22 07:12:51 EST 2013

I am confused by the lymphocyte numbers: The range of total
lymphocytes is between 900-2000 (per µl I assume).
The percentage of CD4, CD8, CD19 and NK from January 12th suggests very
low numbers (much lower than total lmphocytes). What is the total number
of CD3 (in relation to CD3CD4 and CD3CD8? CD3 TCRg/d expansion? How are
levels of IgG A M E? If the patient has low T B NK cells and
autoimmunity consider late onset ADA (i.e. if IgE is elevated).

Kind regards, Carsten Speckmann

--
Dr. med. Carsten Speckmann
Facharzt