[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] patient with no CD40L expression

Dr. Carsten Speckmann carsten.speckmann at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Mon Feb 25 18:35:18 EST 2013

Dear Laia,

was CD40L upregulation completely lacking or reduced?
Did you check for the upregulation of other early T cell activation
markers (e.g. CD25, OX40) to differentiate whether your patient has an
isolated CD40L problem vs. a broader problem in T cell activation?

Kind regards, Carsten

--
Dr. med. Carsten Speckmann
Facharzt