[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Fwd: Hyper IgE syndrome

luciana Cunha lucianaaoc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 07:45:50 EDT 2013

Dear Dewton,
we can't perform STAT3 phosphorylation and we'll be very thankful if you
could find someone to do this. Thank you very much,

Dear Fabrício,
She's a girl and doesn't present any other finding suggesting
Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome except of the eczema. We are thinking first in
Hyper-Ige. Thank you very much,

Luciana.

E: info at clinimmsoc.org

or send a blank email to leave-43064018-183939985.3ea13d40a15475ac00ebbd9cd8a37d6d at lists.clinimmsoc.org